To enhance the usage of information technology for interactive learning, the following measures are implemented:
- Wifi-900 Project: Attain full Wi-Fi coverage on the campus.
- BYOD scheme: Enhance the effectiveness of learning and teaching, classroom interaction, as well as students’ ability in self-directed learning, problem-solving, and collaboration.
- Full optical fiber coverage: All classrooms, special rooms and staff rooms are covered.
- Interactive whiteboards: Improve the interaction between students and teachers.
- Online self-learning platforms: Include Google Drive SDL platform, e-class, Google Classroom.
- IT training workshops: Make teachers be well acquainted with the online learning platforms.